Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Apathy meets Shamelessness

I saw an advertisement for the movie School for Scoundrels that had the tagline "Bad Santa meets Napoleon Dynamite." This seems like the absolute laziest way to market a film--to pick two movies that the film's lead actors starred in and describe their new movie as a hybrid of the previous two. It really bothered me that some marketing or studio exec flipped that off in 15 seconds and then went to Balthazar for an expensed account lunch.



Although it would be a pretty sweet gig if I could get it.

2 comments:

couturiette said...

LOL!!! I think that would, hands down, be the ideal job for you. No effort involved and with your glibness, your work for the day would be over in like 45 seconds. I on the other hand am personally only interested in the post-ad Balthazar lunch. they're really, really yummy!!!

bitingsarcasm said...

what can I say? I'm effecient.