Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Uniqueness Regained

In a very strange way, I'm glad Corzine didn't get reelected in New Jersey. Not that I like Chris Christie--I don't. I don't like anyone who's first and last name have the same root: Mike Michaels, Dave Davis, and even a guy names Jones van Jones.

No, my reason for not wanting Corzine to win was a result of the fact that by nature of being tall, a member of the Marine Corps, a former U.S. Senator, New Jersey Governor and multi-billionaire, he was basically my exact double. We have identical biographies and we were constantly getting confused at Sun Valley and Trilateral Commission meetings.

At last, that unpleasantness is over.

7 comments:

Matt said...

I had the same issue with Sarah Palin when she was governor of Alaska, going polar bear hunting and oil drilling in the Alaskan Tundra has been much less confusing since she resigned

Bryce W Maddock said...

For me the problem occurred with Ray Charles. It's easier these days.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

FrozenMoonFang said...

hmmm... interesting.. I've never encountered that type of situation before... Must have been so hard on your part... Or rather irritating.

Anonymous said...

I encountered the same problem with RuPaul.

Based on this comment, you can easily guess my identity.

bitingsarcasm said...

I didn't know RuPaul read my blog, but I'm glad to hear it.

Welcome!

ali said...

Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs