Friday, October 21, 2005

Hiatus? Probably not.

I don't really post too often, because to be be quite honest, I don't owe you anything. But now, I will probably be posting even less because I am going to be doing a spate of comedy writing. I am going to be doing some stuff, I hope, with my friend Brady working on his scripts. I am a punch-up man, which is to say that I work on an existing script and add jokes and make Brady's awful writing funny. Brady is even willing to give me a small part in one of his films, the part of some Indian guy. It will be a bit of a reach for me, a tall strapping Swedish man, but that's what actors do. We pretend. On top of this, I am going to join the NYU humor magazine, The Plague, also with Brady. Failing that, he and I are going to start our own guerilla magazine, because we are too damn funny not to have our sparkling genius not shared with you, the philistines of America. So deal with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant

-isaac