Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Midterms

As a college student, midterms are an unavoidable part of my life. Since I'm a liberal arts students, my week is composed of exams in Russian History since 1917, and Principles of International Politics. Both these classes are intellectually stimulating, and I really like the professors. My politics class is full of game theory, including Nash Equilibriums and Sub-game Perfect Nash Equilibrium. To someone who is actually interested in non-cooperative game theory, it's very interesting, but people who are interested in non-cooperative game theory typically find calculus puzzles interesting, and I'm thankfully not great at math. The point I was initially making was that my exams are not difficult, and are actually in subjects I like, but I detest them all the same. I thought if I took classes I liked, I wouldn 't dread the exams so much. I then realized that I hate tests more than I hate Celine Dion.

On Wednesday afternoon, I'll be very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more than celine dion! woah woah lets not say things we can't take back now...

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on"